Features at a Glance
A true WordPress theme with the guts ripped out and replaced with Vue. Looking to create a Vue-powered WordPress plugin? I’ve got a starter for that too!
Who’s this for? When I started diving into using Vue in WordPress I found plenty of great starters for headless WordPress, but I had the added constraint of needing to run the front and backend on the same host, thus this project was created.
Need help? Join the VueWordPress Slack.
- Tailwind is built in! If you don’t want Tailwindcss in your project you can easily disable it by removing the import statement in
- Hot reloading/browsersync for local development.
- VueRouter integrated
- Vuex integrated (with sample WordPress-centric modules)
- Axios for API requests
- Follows the development guidelines/structure set forth by Vuejs
- Bare essentials needed for a functional WordPress theme
- All requests are redirected back to the index.php so your Vue routing is respected.
- PostCSS baby